building demo in PendletonLet’s say you have a building that is no longer usable. You want to get rid of it and build something new.  If it is located in the Urban Renewal District then the Pendleton Development Commission may pay for demolition costs, based on the availability of funds, if you satisfy certain conditions.

Basically you must agree to build a new building(s) to replace the demolished structure. The value of the new building(s) must equal at least three times the assessed value of the demolished structure.  There are time limits and other details to the terms and conditions. For specifics download the application form on this page, which includes those terms and conditions.

For more information, contact Charles Denight at 541.966.0233 or

Pendleton Urban Renewal District

Download map as a PDF