The City of Pendleton Planning Department provides assistance with land use and related issues to citizens, current and prospective businesses, and other government agencies. Planning Department staff administers the Unified Development Code, the Sign Code, Annexations, and many other issues related to land use. Planning Department staff provides support to the Planning Commission and City Council.
The following documents are posted in PDF format, unless otherwise stated.
- What We Do An overview.
- Ordinances and Maps Zoning Map and development-related ordinances.
- Marijuana Ordinance Amends Unified Development Code to include language on marijuana activities.
- Application Forms and Fees Application forms for all common land use actions plus City Business Licenses and helpful information for testifying at a public hearing.
- Plans and Studies
- Marijuana Retail Inset Map and Ordinance
- Marijuana Process and Life of a License
Staff Report A) Supplemental Material Exhibit A, Exhibit B, Exhibit C
Staff Report B) Supplemental Material Exhibit A, Exhibit B, Exhibit C
City Planner Staff Reports for items approved but do not require a public hearing.
A public hearing on these matters can be held if an appeal is received within 14 days to the approval date.
October Meetings: 10/11; 10/25; Workshops: 10/9 @6pm
Meet every 2nd and 4th Thursday at 7:00pm in the Council Chambers.
- Planning Commission Agenda 10/11; Minutes - 9/27 Workshop Agenda 10/9
- Planning Commission Workshops Agenda
Staff Report A) pgs 1-12 River Quarter Code Language. Supplemental Material Exhibit A, Exhibit B, Exhibit C
Staff Report A) pgs 13-36 River Quarter Code Language. Supplemental Material Exhibit A, Exhibit B, Exhibit C
Court Street Business Version of River Quarter Code Language changes.
Planning Commission Changes to date on River Quarter Code
The Planning Commission meets the second and fourth Thursday of every month, starting March 2017. Meetings may be canceled if there is nothing on the agenda. Meetings are NOT canceled due to bad weather unless City Hall is closed.
- 2018 Planning Commission Schedule Deadlines
- 2018 Planning Commission Fees
- Planning Commission Materials Planning Commissioner Training Materials, including the Public Hearing Process.
Pendleton Downtown Association (PDA) membership application form (Word)
The City is hosting this form as a service to the PDA until they have their own site up and running.