E-Permitting: available for residential only plumbing, electrical, and mechanical work.

Building quick permits (external link)

Please find permit applications listed below. You may print and complete an application, however, you may not start a project until your permit application is approved by the engineering, building, and/or planning department. Permits are posted below in Adobe PDF format unless otherwise noted.

Banner Permit (Word)

Blasting Permit

Block Party Permit (Word)

Building Permit

Business License

Food Vendor Business License

Demolition Permit

Development (Residential) Permit

Development (Commercial) Permit 

Electrical Permit

Commercial Burn Permit

Commercial Mechanical Permit Table

Fire Hydrant Use Permit

Mechanical Permit

Mobile Home Permit

Parking Lot Permit - Applicants must pick up a form in person at the Community Development Department.

Plumbing Permit

Sewer Connection Outside City

Sewer Tap Permit

Sidewalk/Driveway Permit

Sidewalk/Street Closure

Sign Permit

Site Plan Checklist

Solar Electrical Permit

Special Burn Permit

Sprinkler Permit

Street Excavation Permit

Water Connection Inside City Limits

Water Connection Outside City Limits