Term Ending: December 31st, 2020
- Address: 101 SW Quinney Place
- Phone Number: 541-276-9354
- E-mail: Dale.Primmerci.pendleton.or.us
- Graduated from Hermiston High School in 1991
- Graduated with AA Degree from BMCC in 1993
- Graduated from Western Oregon University in 1997, BA Degree in Criminal Justice/Political Science
- Director of Umatilla County Community Justice (adult and juvenile Parole and Probation Departments).
- I Worked my way through High School and College working in Auto Parts stores.
- Once graduated from Western Oregon University, I was hired by Umatilla County Community Corrections as a Community Service Work Crew Supervisor.
- Over the years I promoted through various Parole and Probation Officer positions as well as management until filling the role as Director in July of 2015.
- My primary hobbies are hunting and shooting sports.
- I also build custom game calls.
- That said, as a parent of two children most of my time is occupied by work, kids sports and travel.
- My wife and I were married in 1998 after dating through both high school and college.
- We have one son, Alex that is 15 and one daughter, Aleece that is 12.
- My parents continue to live in Hermiston as well as one of my one brothers.
- I have another brother in Astoria, another in Kalispell Montana and a sister in Toledo Ohio.