Afterschool Program Families,
We are getting into the winter months here in Eastern Oregon, where the weather is unpredictable. I wanted to remind you of our inclement weather policy regarding our Afterschool Program (ASP).
We will do our very best to keep our afterschool programs as scheduled. There are a few reasons we would cancel our ASP Program:
- If Pendleton School District (PSD) cancels a school day there will be no ASP
- If the City Manager closes City Hall there will be no ASP
Please note that if PSD has a late start, we will plan on having our Afterschool Program as school gets out at normal times.
Ways you can find out important information regarding ASP closures:
- We will send out an email to all ASP families as soon as there is any kind of change
- We will always post important updates on our Facebook page
- Please make sure you follow us at: https://www.facebook.com/PendletonParksRec
- You can always call our main office at 541-276-8100
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.
Jon Bullard, Recreation Supervisor, 541-699-0228