FEBRUARY FLOOD SURVIVORS
If you sustained losses or damage from severe storms and flooding, Feb. 5-9, 2020,
you may be eligible for disaster aid. Federal funds are available to help eligible individuals recover from Severe Storms and Flooding in Umatilla County and the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation.
Call to apply: 1-800-621-FEMA (3362)
The TTY number is 1-800-462-7585
For 711 or Video Relay Service, call 1-800-621-FEMA (3362)
For more information or to apply: www.DisasterAssistance.gov
When you apply for disaster assistance, please have the following available:
• Social Security Number (including your spouse’s)
• Private insurance information, if available
• Address and zip code of the damaged property
• A telephone number where we can reach you or leave a message
• An address where you can get postal mail
• If you want your disaster assistance funds sent directly to your bank, provide the FEMA agent with your bank account type (savings/checking), account number and routing number
Disaster recovery assistance for eligible recipients is available without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, English proficiency or economic status.
Disaster Assistance DR-4519-OR/English