Save Money AND History!! A FREE workshop presented jointly by the Pendleton Historic Preservation Commission and the State Historic Preservation Commission
WHEN: JUNE 3 2:00-3:30
WHERE: Pendleton City Hall Community - (SW Emigrant and 5th Street Entrance)
WHO: For any homeowner and commercial building owner that wants to know how to fix-up and repair your historic windows and SAVE MONEY!
- There is NOTHING wrong with old windows – to be green and energy efficient you DON’T need to rip out all the old windows and replace them!
- LEARN tips on how to reduce air infiltration
- LEARN how to restore wood windows
- LEARN inexpensive fixes to deteriorated sash joints
- LEARN how to putty, caulk and apply weatherstripping
- LEARN how to fix other types of windows
- LEARN how to buy or make your own interior storm panels
- LEARN how to avoid RE Muddling your historic building
Presenter: Joy Sears of SHPO Questions: Call 541-379-6531