Non-Owner Occupied Resources
Question: I live in an apartment that I don’t own. Am I still eligible for weatherization incentives?
Answer: YES! Energy Trust offers incentives for all types of housing. Just be aware that as a renter, you will have to work with your structure’s owner to receive services and incentives.
- If you are a renter, click here.
- If you live in or manage apartments, click here.
- If you live in or rent out a mobile home, click here.
Mobile Homes Special Offer!
If you live in a mobile home, you qualify for FREE weatherization measures, courtesy of Energry Trust. Here’s what you have to do:
- Contact Dorothy Manley at Scott’s Heating and Air Conditioning in La Grande: 541-963-4316
- Ask to participate in Energy Trust’s no-cost mobile home weatherization program.
- Schedule a time for the folks at Scott’s to come evaluate your mobile home and perform sealing work!
- Decide whether or not to implement other recommended energy-saving measures. This brochure lists all incentives available for mobile homes.