A. COMMUNITY DISCUSSION 7:00 – 7:15 p.m.
This is the time designated for any person to ask questions or make statements before the City Council on any matter regarding City Business that is not on the agenda.
B. CALL TO ORDER
- Introduction of Guests.
- Plaque presentation to Chief Roberts from Umatilla County 4H Shooting Sports Association.
C. CONSENT AGENDA
- Accept the minutes of the November 20, 2012 City Council meeting.
- Executive Session pursuant to ORS 192.660(2)(e) real property; and ORS 192.660(2)(h) litigation.
- Notification of vacancies on Committees and Commissions.
- Recommend to OLCC approval of the liquor license application for First Stop Mart Corp. 2216 SE Court Street. Request for an off-premises sales (new outlet); applicant is Ja hnder Deep. (NOTE: Police Chief Roberts has reviewed the application and recommends approval of the license.)
D. PUBLIC HEARINGS AND RELATED ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS
- Public hearing regarding granting a franchise to Zayo Group, LLC to construct, operate and maintain a telecommunications network in Pendleton.
a. Second reading and consideration of Ordinance No. 3828 granting a franchise to Zayo Group, LLC to construct, operate and maintain a telecommunications network in Pendleton.
- Public hearing regarding increasing the water rate fee for fire protection capital improvements.
a. Second reading and consideration of Ordinance No. 3829 increasing the water rate fee for fire protection capital improvements
- Consideration of bid award to a well drilling contractor for Well 8 Rehabilitation Work (Contractor and dollar amount to be presented at council meeting.)
F. NEW BUSINESS
- Staff report and first reading of Ordinance No. 3827 amending Ordinance No. 2368 changing the Parks and Recreation Commission title and adding Commissioner term limits.
- Staff report and first reading of Ordinance 3830 amending Ordinance No. 3380 re: transient room tax.
- Staff report & Resolution No. 2506 increasing certain Cemetery fees.
- Staff Report & Resolution No. 2507 – Interfund Loan authorizing a Water Fund
- Staff Report & Recommendation to enter into an Immediate and Opportunity Fund Agreement between ODOT & City of Pendleton (not the Hospital)
G. CITY MANAGER REPORT
1. Information Only:
- Minutes of the November 1, 2012 Planning Commission meeting.
H. OTHER BUSINESS