CITY OF PENDLETON
March 18, 2014
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
A.COMMUNITY DISCUSSION 7:00 – 7:15 p.m.
This is the time designated for any person to ask questions or make statements before the City Council on any matter regarding City Business that is not on the agenda.
Presentation by Pacific Power
- CALL TO ORDER
- Introduction of Guests
- CONSENT AGENDA
1. Accept the minutes of the March 4, 2014 City Council meeting.
- Executive Session pursuant to ORS 192.660(2)(e) real property; and ORS 192.660(2)(h) litigation.
- Consideration of bid award for used dump truck
- NEW BUSINESS
- Staff Report and Recommendation to raise funds for the Ice Rink
- Staff Report and first reading of Ordinance No. 3846 prohibiting marijuana dispensaries in the City of Pendleton.
- Staff Report and Recommendation to Institute Summer Parks Adventure Camp Fees.
- Staff Report and Recommendation to upgrade HVAC, Hardware, Software upgrade includes City Hall, Library, Vert and Airport.
- Staff Report and Recommendation ODOT IGA No. 29894: 2014 Fund Exchange Agreement $178,773.90
- Staff Report and Recommendation award PCC Eastside Financing and Approve Financing Resolution from Bond Council.
- CITY MANAGER REPORT
- OTHER BUSINESS