WORKSHOP AT 6:30PM
Bob Patterson/ Deb Galardi presentation on rate options
A. COMMUNITY DISCUSSION 7:00 – 7:15 p.m.
This is the time designated for any person to ask questions or make statements before the City Council on any matter regarding City Business that is not on the agenda.
B. CALL TO ORDER
- Introduction of Guests
C. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Accept the minutes of the November 5, 2013 City Council meeting.
- Executive Session pursuant to ORS 192.660(2)(e) real property; and ORS 192.660(2)(h) litigation; and ORS 192.660(2)(d) labor negotiations.
D. PUBLIC HEARINGS AND RELATED ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS
- Public hearing, first & second reading and consideration of Ordinance No. 3844 approving LID 438 for the Tutuilla Development.
- Consideration of bid award to Goodman and Mehlenbacher Enterprises Inc. for the Olney Housing LID, Utility and Street Construction Project – Phase 1.
F. UNFINISHED BUSINESS AND RELATED ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS
- Staff report and recommendation to approve Memorandum of Understanding with the Pendleton Friends of the Library.
- Staff report and recommendation to approve procedure to fill Municipal Court Judge position.
G. CITY MANAGER REPORT
- Umatilla County public meeting on assuming the building inspection program.
- Council Rules of Order and Procedure – Section VIII. Committees
H. OTHER BUSINESS