A. COMMUNITY DISCUSSION 7:00 – 7:15 p.m.
This is the time designated for any person to ask questions or make statements before the City Council on any matter regarding City Business that is not on the agenda.
B. CALL TO ORDER
- Introduction of Guests
C. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Accept the minutes of the October 16, 2012 City Council meeting.
Executive Session pursuant to ORS 192.660(2)(e) real property; and ORS 192.660(2)(h) litigation.
Authorize the closure of SE Byers Avenue between SE 1st and SE 2nd Streets, Sunday, November 11, 2012 from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. during a program where VFW and Pioneer Bishop Funeral Chapel honor veterans.
Staff report and Resolution No. 2505 renewing the annual adoption of the City’s Investment Policy.
Staff report and recommendation to adopt the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program.
D. PUBLIC HEARINGS AND RELATED ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS
- Public hearing regarding granting a franchise to Zayo Group, LLC to construct, operate and maintain a telecommunications network in Pendleton.
a. Second reading and consideration of Ordinance No. 3828 granting a franchise to Zayo Group, LLC to construct, operate and maintain a telecommunications network in Pendleton.
- Consideration of bid award to Purswell’s Pump Company for work associated with Well No. 8 Pumping System.
- Consideration of bid award to U. S. Bank for banking services.
F. UNFINISHED BUSINESS AND RELATED ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS
- Staff report and recommendation regarding the Warming Station.
G. NEW BUSINESS
- Presentation by Brock Nelson, Director of Public Relations for Union Pacific Railroad on Train Town USA.
- Staff report and recommendation regarding placement of a bronze of Stella Darby in the City right-of-way by Pendleton Underground Tours.
- Staff report and recommendation regarding Cooperative Improvement Agreement #28299 between ODOT/City/St. Anthony Hospital for highway and street improvements by St. Anthony Hospital.
- Staff report and recommendation from the Airport Commission regarding the Essential Air Service proposal.
- Mayoral appointments to Council Technology Sub-Committee.
H. CITY MANAGER REPORT
1. Information Only:
- Copy of October Analysis Report for the Police Department.
- Letter from Jayne Clarke, Chamber President, requesting an amendment to Ordinance NO. 2795 regarding the review of TRT and TPAC funds.
- Letter from Public Works Director Bob Patterson to Apollo, Inc. regarding final completion of the Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements.
I. OTHER BUSINESS