A. COMMUNITY DISCUSSION 7:00 – 7:15 p.m.
This is the time designated for any person to ask questions or make statements before the City Council on any matter regarding City Business that is not on the agenda.
B. CALL TO ORDER
- Introduction of Guests
- Presentation of a check from Pacific Power Foundation (Bill Clemens) to the Mayor for the Native American Sculptures
- Presentation of Committee Certificate Of Appreciation
C. CONSENT AGENDA
- Accept the minutes of the December 4, 2012 City Council meeting.
- Executive Session pursuant to ORS 192.660(2)(e) real property; and ORS 192.660(2)(h) litigation.
- Recommend to OLCC approval of the liquor license application for Virgil’s at Cimmiyotti’s 137 S. Main Street. Request for an off-premises sales (existing outlet) Applicant is Jennifer Keeton. (NOTE: Police Chief Roberts has reviewed the application and recommends approval of the license).
- Staff Report & Recommendation for approval of assignment of lease for the storage unit area (Airport Mini Storage, 1712 NW B Place) from current tenant, Barbara Wright, dba Airport Mini Storage, to new assigned lessee, Ron Osborne, dba Bitterroot Holdings, dba Keylock Storage Airport LLC.
- Authorize June Cruisin and British Invasion Car Show to close Main Street from Frazer to Byers Avenues Saturday, June 1, 2013 from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and use of a p.a. system Saturday between 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Request to have barricades delivered to Main Street Intersections and to have bathrooms at both ends of Main Street on Saturday. A request to have city towing contractor remove vehicles left on Main Street after 6:00 a.m. Saturday.
D. PUBLIC HEARINGS AND RELATED ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS
- Public hearing regarding Ordinance No. 3827 amending Ordinance No. 2368 changing the Parks and Recreation Commission title and adding Commissioner term limits.
- Second reading and consideration of Ordinance No. 3827 amending Ordinance No. 2368 changing the Parks and Recreation Commission title and adding Commissioner term limits.
- Public hearing regarding Ordinance No. 3830 amending Ordinance No. 2795 to amend Chamber of Commerce financial statement requirement.
- Second reading and consideration of Ordinance No. 3830 amending Ordinance No. 2795 to amend Chamber of Commerce financial statement requirement.
- Consideration of bid award to Pendleton Floors Inc. to replace carpet in West meeting rooms of the Pendleton Convention Center.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Appointments to vacant positions on Committee and Commissions.
G. NEW BUSINESS
- Staff report and recommendation to adopt Resolution No. 2510 for approval of $1,328,950 in remaining House Bill 2001 (HB2001) funds for road projects related to airport industrial properties.
- Staff Report and first reading of Ordinance No. 3831 amending Ordinance No. 2290, to add a Street Name Provision.
H. CITY MANAGER REPORT
1. Information Only:
I. OTHER BUSINESS