Additional Resources

Federal Government Sources:

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA)

U.S. EPA National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permits

U.S. EPA’s Stormwater Program

U.S. EPA’s Non-Point Source Program

State Government Sources:

Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (ODEQ)
Pendleton: 541-276-4063
Hazardous Waste: 541-388-6146 X 229

County Resources:

Umatilla County Extension Service
Pendleton: 541-278-5403
Composting; Ask-A-Master Gardener

Umatilla County Soil & Water Conservation District
Pendleton: 541-278-8049
Composting; Pasture Management; Well Source Protection; USDA programs

City Resources:

City of Pendleton
Public Works Dept.    
Water Conservation & Xeriscape Information

City of Pendleton
Wastewater Treatment Plant

Local Solid Waste Disposal:

Pendleton Sanitary Service
Solid Waste; Recycling; Composting

Tribal Environmental Recovery Facility (TERF)
& Household Hazardous Waste Temporary Containment Facility
541-276-4040 or
Solid Waste; Recycling; Household Hazardous Waste

Other Resources:

Umatilla Basin Watershed Council (UBWC)
Pendleton:  541-276-2190

Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR)
Water Resources:  541-966-2420

Internet Resources:

Construction Industry Compliance Assistance Center
What is Stormwater?
Natural Resource Defense Council
Oregon Association of Clean Water Agencies (ACWA)