Public Works Department
The Public Works Department provides administrative, engineering, construction, repair, operation, and maintenance services for water distribution, water treatment, storm water drainage, wastewater collection, wastewater treatment, streets, and other related city projects. Department addresses the never ending effort of using sustainable solutions to bring our community the highest possible quality of life within the framework of environmental, social, and economic responsibility. Public Works employees contribute to the daily lives of our citizens through planning, building, managing, and operating the heart of our local community and maintaining our quality of life. For these efforts, City of Pendleton is recognized as an innovator creating a lasting impression with our citizens and other communities around the Pacific Northwest.
Oregon Law requires that anyone digging in private property or any public right-of-way call the One-Call Center prior to digging. Everyone, contractor and homeowner alike, must call two business days prior to digging. After the call is received, the One-Call Center will notify all affected operators. The operators then have two business days to locate and accurately mark their underground facilities using color-coded paint.
To request locates for proposed excavation, you can reach the One-Call Center by dialing 811.
KNOW WHAT'S BELOW. CALL 811 BEFORE YOU DIG. IT'S THE LAW.
After Hour Contact Information
For street, sewer and water service issues after hours please phone the dispatch call center at 541-966-3651
Documents & More Info
- Environmental Assessment Area (PDF)
- FAA Order 1050.1F (PDF)
- Applicant Guide to the State Environmental Review Process (PDF)
- Environmental Review Process Handbook for Drinking Water State Revolving Loan Fund (PDF)
- Budget & Streets Funding Presentation
- Street Utility Fee List – Initial 2-year Project List
- Street Utility Fee –Initial 2-year Project Map
- Street Excavation Application
- 2013 Pavement Management Program - Budget Options Report - Executive Summary | Full Report (PDF)
- 2015 Water Quality Report
- 2014 Water Quality Report
- 2013 Water Quality Report
- Water Efficiency Facts & Tips
- History of Thornhollow Springs Water Supply
- Water Bill Paying
- Water Rates
- 2012 Water Management & Conservation Plan (PDF)
- 2015 City Council Master Planning Workshop Presentation (PDF)
- 2015 Water System Master Plan ADOPTED - Executive Summary | Complete Document (PDF)
- 2015 Water SDC Methodology DRAFT (PDF)
- 2015 Collection System Master Plan ADOPTED - Executive Summary | Complete Document (PDF)
- 2015 Wastewater SDC Methodology DRAFT (PDF)
- 2015 Stormwater Master Plan ADOPTED - Executive Summary | Complete Document (PDF)
- 2015 Stormwater SDC Methodology DRAFT (PDF)
- 8th Street Bridge - materials from Open House on 11/19/2015