Pendleton Development Commission
The Urban Renewal District was created by the Pendleton City Council in 2003 to:
- Increase the vitality of Pendleton’s downtown.
- Connect downtown to the Umatilla River.
- Improve downtown Pendleton as a convention and tourism destination.
- Develop a range of housing options for a mixed use downtown.
- The District is a separate governmental unit from the City of Pendleton. The members of the city council serve as directors of the Urban Renewal District. The Urban Renewal District consists of the area south of the Umatilla River from Westgate to Highway 11 generally southerly to Frazer Avenue.
- The Urban Renewal Agency holds its regular meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7 P.M. at the Pendleton City Hall Council Chambers.
- For further information contact the Executive Director Robb Corbett at 541-966-0201, or send him an email.
PDC Project Overview
- Notice of Budget Committee Meeting (PDC)
- Downtown & Riverfront Renewal Plan and Report
- Map of the Urban Renewal Boundaries
- Urban Renewal Guide
- Urban Renewal Agency Strategic Plan, 2011-2012
- Request for Qualifications for Urban Renewal Multi-Use Project(s)
- Pendleton Housing Study
- Pendleton Development Commission Budget
- PDC Proposed Budget, 2012-2013
- River Quarter Master Plan - Draft
- River Quarter Master Plan - Comments
- View Agendas and Minutes.