Parks and Recreation Seasonal Positions
The City Of Pendleton is accepting applications for seasonal positions in the Parks and Recreation Department. Open until filled. First application review March 29,2013
- Assistant Pool Manager
- Admission and Concession Attendants
- Event and Lesson Coordinator
- Softball Field Groundskeeper.
FOR QUESTIONS PHONE JEFF HAMILTON AT 541-966-0229
- Park Program Coordinator
- Leaders and Assistants
- Recreation Instructors providing instruction on gymnastics, adult dance, dog obedience, science, cheer, sports and drama camp instructors.
- Gymnastics Instructors
- Til Taylor Pool Attendant
- Sports Officials.
FOR QUESTIONS PHONE LISA PATRICK AT 541-966-0228
All positions require passing a criminal background check. For applications click the following link APPLICATION or an application may be picked up at City Hall at 500 SW Dorion. Return complete applications to Human Resources at City Hall. The City of Pendleton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.