Things you need to know before you begin.
- Credit card payments can be made via the internet or by calling 1-800-272-9829.
- You will need to know your Account Number or Citation Number.
- You will also need to know the amount you are planning to pay for the account.
- You will need to know your credit card or checking account information, depending on the option you choose.
- When conducting a payment over the phone you will be prompted for a jurisdiction code. Please enter 4709 for Utility Bills and 4710 for Municipal Court Payments as the jurisdiction code.
- All online and phone payments are conducted by Official Payments. To learn more about the online payment service click here.
A convenience fee will be charged by Official Payments for your online and phone payment transaction.
- Convenience fee for credit cards is $4.95 for Utility Payments and $6.95 for Municipal Court.