Planning Commission Staff Reports
How to Testify at a Land Use Hearing- Helpful hints for providing effective, relevant testimony.
Planning Commission Sign-In Sheet- If you wish to testify at a public hearing, you must complete and turn in this sheet in order to be recognized. Please print clearly, as this sheet is used to provide you with a Notice of Decision. Blank forms will also be available with the agenda at all hearings.
Planning Commission Agenda Packets:
There will be no December 3, 2015 Planning Commission meeting.
Draft agenda for the December 17 meeting:
- CUP15-03 (Happy Canyon): Request to approve a conditional use to install a roof sign within the CMU zone. The property is addressed as 1114 SW Court Ave (Round-Up Happy Canyon Hall of Fame) and can be specifically identified as Tax Lot 01300 on Assessor Map 2N-32-10BD.
- VAR15-03 (Bethel Church): Proposed variance to the minimum off-street parking requirement for a church in the M-1 Light Industrial zone. The property is addressed at 1009 Airport Rd and can be specifically identified as Tax Lot 312 on Assessor Map 2N-32-05.
- AMD15-06 (City): Request initiated by City staff to repeal the (increased) minimum residential density standards adopted through Periodic Review in 2011. (continued from November 5, 2015 meeting)
- AMD15-08 (City): “Housecleaning” updates to the Sign Code; no changes to area calculations proposed.
Report of the City Planner
- Manufactured home language in UDC
- Discussion on appropriate uses within the Central Mixed Use zone
- Vacancy on Commission