COMMUNITY DISCUSSION: 7:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.(This is the time designated for any person to ask questions or make statements before the City Council on any matter regarding City Business that is not on the agenda.)
A) CALL TO ORDER
- Introduction of Guests
B) CONSENT AGENDA
- Accept the minutes of the June 19, 2012 City Council meeting.
- Executive Session pursuant to ORS 192.660(2)(e) real property; and ORS 192.660(2)(h) litigation.
- Authorize the Pendleton on Wheels bicycle club to close Block 4 of Main Street Friday, July 27, 2012 from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. for a kids bike rodeo.
- Authorize the Knights of Columbus to close the 300 block of SE 8th St. from 12:00 to 5:00 pm on July 15, 2012 for the parish picnic at Til Taylor Park.
- Authorize Round-Up Association to close Roy Raley Park and SW 12th Street between Court and Dorion to vehicular traffic Tuesday, September 11 through Saturday, September 15, 2012; to reserve the lawn area of the park for Indian Contests; and for back-up for the annual barbecue Wednesday, September 12, 2012, in the park.
C) ITEMS FROM CONSENT AGENDA REMOVED BY REQUEST OF COUNCIL OR MAYOR
D) PUBLIC HEARINGS AND RELATED ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS
F) UNFINISHED BUSINESS AND RELATED ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS
G) NEW BUSINESS
- Staff Report and recommendation regarding funding of the RARE intern position in FY 12-13.
- Staff Report and recommendation to approve a Business Loan Agreement with Horizon Project for the Olney Project.
H) CITY MANAGER REPORT
- Information Only:
I) OTHER BUSINESS
If special accommodations for hearing, visual, or manual impairment are needed to allow an individual to participate, or if in interpreter is needed, please contact the City's administrative office at 541-966-0201 at lease 48 hours in advance of the meeting.